A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You traverse the land of Quadradia besieging castles and taking control in order to grow your influence. You and your army use strategy to take down any resistance as you travel closer to your ultimate goal, overthrowing Quadradia's King.
Gambit is an isometric turn-based strategy game with a medieval theme. The game is Player vs. A.I., with each participant taking turns using their troops to overthrow each-other’s stronghold.
Command your army with different variation of troops, each with different strengths and weakness, command them strategically and leads your army to victory.
- Soldier: The all-rounder, capable of unleashing high damage attacks and good mobility.
- Archer: The long range sniper who is most effective from higher ground, at the cost of low damage and mobility.
- Crossbow: The mid-range executor who is most effective on lower grounds, deal high damage at the cost of low health and mobility
- Cavalry: The best form of transport, the Cavalry unit excels in mobility while dealing a respectable amount of damage
- Mage: The crowd control, summon lighting and unleash an attack on grouped up enemies.
Traverse across Quadradia and explore levels with different environments, ranging from desert sandstorm to freezing snowland. Different levels requires the player to use different strategies to achieve their goal.
Is campaign mode too easy for you? Introducing ENDLESS MODE, where you fight hordes after hordes of enemies in an endless battle of conquest. Each level with randomised troops, objectives and landscape featuring dynamic difficulty throughout.
Want to have control over your conquest? Design your level in SKIRMISH MODE, create your own level with endless possibilities and challenge your friends with it.
GAMBIT is created and developed by 5++
-- BAXTER DULIEU --
-- CHRISTIAN BURGIO --
-- ETHAN FITZGERALD --
-- DAVID SCHUTTE --
-- DECLAN CARVETH --
-- BENNETT CHUNG --
|Baxter Dulieu, Delcan, Ethan Fitz, JokerMain, CB120, David Schutte
|3D, dynamic-difficulty, gds1, Isometric, Procedural Generation, Singleplayer, Turn-based, uts
|A few minutes
** Game is currently still in development, current download is a dev build for play testing purposes **
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.